Train with Mark Stephens from anywhere in world.
This hybrid course blends pre-recorded video with live engagement.
Participants can complete the course in as little as 3 weeks or they can up to 6 months to complete it.
There's always more to learn. This course is for new and experienced teachers alike.
This course will build upon your current knowledge and help develop the skills to teach intelligent sequences that not only inspire and transform, but make the practice safe, accessible and sustainable for a lifetime.
The Yoga Sequencing Master Course includes:
- World-class training with Mark Stephens
- Convenient online learning
- 11 hours of pre-recorded video lecture
- 5 hours of live engagement with Mark
- 4 hours of guided home practice
- Online community forum to engage with Mark & other participants
- 20 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education
- Printable workbook
- Certificate of Completion
- 6-month access to the course
Who this couse is for
Designed for new and experienced teachers (& teacher trainers), this course will build upon your current knowledge and help you develop the skills to teach intelligent sequences that not only inspire and transform, but make the practice safe, accessible and sustainable for a lifetime.
- If you struggle with creating class sequences
- If want a framework for designing classes
- If you desire to learn more about teaching yoga across the various stages of life
- If you love studying the practice of yoga
- If you want to be the best yoga teacher you can be
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
“Thank you Mark, for this wonderful course, through which we can continue learning from you. If we cannot see you "live" this year, this is a wonderful alternative.” - Marion
“Mark is extremely good at what he does. I learnt so much in the training and feel much more confident as a teacher." - J. Moore, London UK
"Mark Stephens has done an amazing job of creating a thorough resource for yoga sequencing. There are classes for beginners, intermediates and advanced students. There are classes for healing the Chakras, balancing the doshas, and for kids, teens, adults and older folks. He takes into consideration the many styles of yoga, including alignment-based and vinyasa. I also appreciated that he gave a careful discussion to whether it is safe to sequence from open to closed-hip poses (no)." - Michelle, USA
“Mark Stephen's depth of knowledge and ability to transmit this information is a boon to new and advancing teachers alike. His dedication to this practice has helped countless people find their unique way of sharing and spreading the wisdom and knowledge of our beloved yoga. His standards are high and his attitude is egalitarian and encouraging. I'm forever grateful for Mark as a teacher!" - H. Heimerl